The Coronavirus, or Covid-19, was declared a global pandemic by the World Health Organization on March 11, 2020. Many medical offices shut their doors almost indefinitely, while others stayed open to respond to the increased need of patients to be treated.
At ADIO Chiropractic, your health is important to us, Dr. Zac Cadman and our staff have put procedures in place to keep the office clean and safe for the staff and our practice members.
Here’s what we are doing to ensure your safety when you come in for an adjustment:
• Limiting the number of patients in the waiting room at any given time.
• Screening patients prior to letting them inside the practice. If you felt sick or have been exposed to anyone who has been exposed to the Coronavirus within the last 2 weeks, we ask that you reschedule your appointment. We will not charge cancellation fees.
• Cleaning surfaces like door handles and tables that are used between patients.
• Cleaning pens after any patients used them.
• Cleaning further each night to make sure the practice is very clean for our patients.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Cadman of ADIO Chiropractic in Mission Viejo, CA today. We are keeping the office safe and clean for everyone.